Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason. The period for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement starts from the moment the Customer takes possession of the Goods.
- The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting D-Centa Sp. z o.o. declaration of withdrawal. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which was posted by D-Centa Sp. z o.o. on the D-Centa Store website. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- Return and Complaint
- In case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
- If the Customer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before D-Centa Sp. z o.o. accepted his offer, the offer ceases to bind.
- D-Centa Sp. z o.o. is obliged to return all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. D-Centa Sp. z o.o. may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receipt of the Goods back and verification of its intact condition (including packaging).
- If the Customer exercising the right of withdrawal chose a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard method of Delivery offered by D-Centa Sp. z o.o., D-Centa Sp. z o.o. is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for additional costs incurred by him.
- The consumer is obliged to return Towar D-Centa Sp. z o.o. or hand it over to a person authorized by D-Centa Sp. z o.o. to be picked up immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdraws from the Sales Agreement, unless the entrepreneur has offered to pick up the Goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
- The returned Goods should be delivered or sent to the address of D-Centa Sp. z o.o.
- The Customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature and completeness of the Product.
- The goods should be returned unchanged, in the original, intact packaging. The return can be made, for example:
directly at the office of D-Centa Sp. z o.o. on the following days of the week and hours: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 16:00 or
through Poczta Polska S.A. or a courier company by sending the Goods to the address of D-Centa sp z o.o. ul. Żurawia 7/9, 91-455 Łódź.
- D-Centa Sp. z o.o. shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
Download the complaint form - PDF
Download the Returns form - PDF