AstaReal® – The most researched brand of astaxanthin
- Naturally produced from the cultivation of non-GMO microalgae
- Provided by Fuji Chemical, Japan with a plantation in Sweden
- Recognized by the FDA for GRAS and NDI
- Recognized as an international reference standard under the United States Pharmacopoeia Convention
- cGMP, HACCP, ISO9001 certified facilities,
- 400 peer-reviewed studies
- 50 human clinical trials, over 1,400 people
- No adverse effects on hematology, serum chemistry, urinalysis, self-report questionnaires.
- Dosages ranged between 2-45mg / day
How does astaxanthin slow the aging process?
Unique protection of the cell membrane
- It extends through a two-layer membrane
- It stimulates free radicals inside and outside the cell membrane.
DNA damage reduction
- Free radicals attack DNA, which can result in a mutation.
- A strong field to protect DNA from free radicals.
Effective mitochondrial protection
- 1000 times more effective than vitamin E against lipid peroxidation in the mitochondria.
- It protects mitochondria from oxidative damage.
Cross the blood-brain barrier
- Low molecular weight (<600 Daltons)
- It crosses the blood-brain barrier and the blood retinal barrier
Fast and effective antioxidant
- Astaxanthin can deal with 19 free radicals simultaneously.
- Lack of pro-oxidative activity
- It safely extinguishes free radicals without any pro-oxidative activity.
Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- It inhibits the nuclear translocation of NF-kB, an inducer of the inflammatory cascade.
- It reduces inflammation of the digestive tract, blood vessels, muscles, eyes, kidneys and brain.
- Effective anti-inflammatory agent with no side effects.